Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of predictions from Sports Illustrated.
(02-13-2018, 10:08 AM)Au165 Wrote: Here is the thing, as much as people here hate Alexander he is respected around the league. The game today may have passed him by but again many players and coaches respect him. I know a former NFL lineman who never played here who mentioned while I was ragging on Alexander a couple years back that he is one of the most respected offensive line coaches in the league (this was before the whole Ogbuehi thing).

For all the grief I gave him....at one time, he was a good coach, and had innovative ideas.  The problem is, imo, he let the game pass him by as he became stuck in his ways and became a detriment here.  To me, the problem really came to a head with the Bodine situation.  Our run game has been stagnant for the better part of a decade, and we find out he was the run game coordinator.  The Ogbuehi mess was just adding insult to injury.  Maybe a reboot in Dallas will open his eyes and do him some good.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of predictions from Sports Illustrated. - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-13-2018, 11:44 AM