Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid
(05-21-2015, 09:38 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It matters plenty that protesters may have been paid.  It means the entire thing was a hoax, created in order to dupe the American population into thinking that a tragedy had occurred.  When the reality of the situation was a dude robbed a store, beat an officer, and tried to take the officer's gun from him.  They tried to pull the wool over the entire Nation's eyes, claiming "another injustice" had occurred.  When, in all actuality, only what should have happened, happened.

You do realize the Ferguson protests began the night Michael Brown was shot. What do paid protestors do while there's no protesting.... collect unemployment?

I think I'll hand in my two weeks notice in order to become a 'paid protestor'. A check with George Soros' name on it has to be good right? Meh... with my luck the group I'd join would end up being outbid by another group and I'm sure unemployment benifits would suck and of course the union contract would stipulate that I couldn't join another more active group presently working and receiving monies.

At best the protests were co opted. At best. They were not a hoax. Remember, I'm a conspiracy theorist. I don't see it here. Tell me the purpose of duping the American people. Do you believe the PTB are trying to set the stage for civil war? Honest question.

Quote:Did you know that White folks killed by the police each year outnumber Black folks by 2 to 1?

Why is this relevant? Nonetheless I'd suspect it has something to do with whites outnumbering blacks 5/1.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all

Despite what O'really would have you believe, blacks are more likely to be killed by police than whites.

Quote:“The odds that any given black man will shoot and kill a police officer in any given year is slim to none, about one in a million. The odds for any given white man? One in four million,” he said. “The odds that a black man will be shot and killed by a police officer is about 1 in 60,000. For a white man those odds are 1 in 200,000.”
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Paid Protesters Protest not getting Paid - Devils Advocate - 05-21-2015, 10:50 PM