Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of predictions from Sports Illustrated.
(02-13-2018, 05:33 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...but they still know more than us hence why they are in the league and we aren't. No matter how much people want to arm chair every decision if we actually knew what we were talking about we wouldn't be here we'd be there. Over simplification of situations and context of decisions doesn't work in the real world like it does around here.
You know what?  I don't buy this whole NFL as rocket science theme.  There are many guys who have had long NFL careers who needed help getting through High School.

Yes, it's specialized knowledge.  But don't even try to tell me it takes a genius to understand it.  I do not consider Marvin to be all that smart, quite honestly.

And I also don't buy that well respected around the league crap either.  The Steelers, for instance, have been laughing at him for sixteen years.

And PA, stubborn, arrogant incompetent that he is, he can take a flying **** at a rolling donut, imo.  (Brownie points to anyone who know this reference.)

At least half of this dynamic duo is somebody else's problem now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of predictions from Sports Illustrated. - McC - 02-13-2018, 06:01 PM