Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Better Way To Live Your Life...
(02-13-2018, 09:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well... all these commandments concerning how to properly worship him look strange. Also that in the old testament God always seems to throw quite a fit if people disobey him, sending floods and all that. The "old" God sure looks vindictive and vain to me. 
But this debate is probably quite moot, so let me ask another question I honestly have no idea about. Which is: If Jesus was indeed God in the flesh, why in Mark 15:33 does Jesus shout God why have you forsaken me?

Many feel it was him drawing attention to Psalm 22; which begins with those exact words....and contains this:

14 I am poured out like water,  And all my bones are out of joint;   My heart is like wax;  It is melted within me.  15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd, And my tongue cleaves to my jaws;  And Thou dost lay me in the dust of death.  16 For dogs have surrounded me; A band of evildoers has encompassed me; They pierced my hands and my feet. 17 I can count all my bones. They look, they stare at me; 18 They divide my garments among them, And for my clothing they cast lots.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Better Way To Live Your Life... - bfine32 - 02-13-2018, 09:32 PM