Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Better Way To Live Your Life...
(02-13-2018, 11:33 PM)hollodero Wrote: Many indeed, caused whole schisms. It's quite hard to grasp what to make out of it.

As for my Mark 15:33 problem, I still don't get how if Jesus were God he would not know that God had of course not forsaken him, for, well, he was God. So when he shouts God, why have you forsaken me? he is either unaware of him being God - which would make the whole trinity aspect look like a case of divine schizophrenia - or he was just acting up for a reason I can not understand.
I don't know how he "sinned" (except maybe lying about his doubts about God/himself) or what the psalm leads me to, in my case it lead me to no answer for that conundrum still. If necessary I could live with that of course.

It's the same reason why there's issues between Star Wars Episode 7 and 8. When you have different authors write different pieces of a story and then have someone else edit it and put it together, you're going to have inconsistencies. 

But then you also have the novels that come years later and fill in gaps, adding new concepts.While they're not completely treated the same as the movies, the pope... I mean director then adds into the movie 20 years later when it gets rereleased as a special edition. 

And that's why a concept developed centuries after the fact doesn't completely mesh with one of the many independently written books in an anthology. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Better Way To Live Your Life... - BmorePat87 - 02-13-2018, 11:43 PM