Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Better Way To Live Your Life...
(02-13-2018, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If you read the complete Psalm the question can be answered; although it starts out with why have you forsaken me; it ends with Salvation. So Jesus very well may not have been crying out "to good" as he could have just questioned this in silence; but he was calling out for the folks to hear and to annotate so thousands of years later we can refer to the Psalm and understand the prophecy was fulfilled. From what I've heard the Psalm spoke of Crucifixion100s of years before it way of putting folks to death.   

All the world is stage... but ok I get that one now.

(02-13-2018, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to the "sin" option. He is filled with sin as he died to take man's sin.

As to the Trinity; I doubt it is anything as secular as mental illness.

Of course. That was just a casual remark referring to Jesus asking "himself" why he'd forsaken him, nothing too serious.

(02-13-2018, 11:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One way it have been explained to me it that God is The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost, but the father is not the son or the holy ghost, The son is not the father or the holy ghost, and The holy ghost is not the Father or Son.  

That makes sense, although I won't overemphasize the word sense, but I get it. I have now googled for an answer to my question, and I now believe that Jesus rather asked the "Father" and not so much "God" why he'd forsaken him - the father that he himself is not. I can live with that.

OK then, that theological puzzle's solved and I can go to rest after yet another olympic skiing event was canceled. God, Satan or whoever: That's just a mess.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Better Way To Live Your Life... - hollodero - 02-14-2018, 12:36 AM