Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do?
(02-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Please spare us your prevarication.

Someone got a word a day desk calendar.   Cool

(02-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You didn't post the opinion piece for objectivity and no one outside your triumvirate believes you.

I specifically explained why I posted the opinion piece when I posted it.  No one has to believe me...free country and all...but no one should cast accusations while completely ignoring what was said.  Had I posted the opinion piece ONLY with no explanation I would be here apologizing for misleading.

I did not so I will not just because you don't like the opinion and want to use that to ignore the events themselves.

Aslo...a triumvirate"?  At least I'm not alone anymore!   ThumbsUp   Maybe WE can start a secret club too!!!  Smirk

(02-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I didn't mention Democrats, you just did.  I said single party dominance almost always causes bad results.   Your bias is showing.

You mention single party...about Baltimore.  My reading comprehension is the only thing showing.  Mellow

(02-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You'll have to find a post in which I defended them.  If they're guilty then they deserve every second of detention time they receive and they deserve to lose everything related to their employment.  Now go find another article that claims all LEO's are bad and post it in the name of objectivity. 

...and they don't deserve the blame being shifted to poor management and government.

(02-14-2018, 12:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Then go get your shine box.

That's adorable.

I don't know why you said it, but it's adorable anyway.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do? - GMDino - 02-14-2018, 12:26 PM