Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do?
(02-14-2018, 12:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone got a word a day desk calendar.   Cool 

Mocking someone with an actual vocabulary is a sad way to conduct yourself.

Quote:I specifically explained why I posted the opinion piece when I posted it.  No one has to believe me...free country and all...but no one should cast accusations while completely ignoring what was said.  Had I posted the opinion piece ONLY with no explanation I would be here apologizing for misleading.

I did not so I will not just because you don't like the opinion and want to use that to ignore the events themselves.

Sure.  Like I said, your the guy who cites Stormfront and then claims to not be a white supremacist.  Feeble denials are feeble.

Quote:Aslo...a triumvirate"?  At least I'm not alone anymore!   ThumbsUp   Maybe WE can start a secret club too!!!  Smirk

Using "too" would imply there's another secret club that you're apparently aware of (which btw would negate the "secret" part, maybe you need a word of the day desk calendar?).  Do please enlighten us.

Quote:You mention single party...about Baltimore.  My reading comprehension is the only thing showing.  Mellow

No, I mentioned single party about everywhere.  You are correct, your reading comprehension is showing, the lack of it.

Quote:...and they don't deserve the blame being shifted to poor management and government.

I'm assuming by "they" you mean the accused officers.  Of course, as I always say, people are responsible for their own actions.  I also said that a corrupt government while inevitably spawn corrupt civil service agencies.  Feel free to dispute this point if you like.

Quote:That's adorable.

I don't know why you said it, but it's adorable anyway.  Smirk

Yes, we all know that you don't know, but we know and knowing is half the battle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 02-14-2018, 12:44 PM