Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that don't exist, but probably will in 20 years
(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Soon (not in 20 years) there will be no difference between a computer and a TV or an entertainment center.

Other things that may take a bit longer.

-Cars that have a night vision display screen instead of a windshield to drive at night.

-Robot sex dolls.

-Video game contests that are as big as the current professional sports.

-Replacement organs and other body parts "grown" in labs from human tissue.

These are all good ones. I think VR in general and especially the sex segment is going to EXPLODE here within the next few years. 

Video game contests are already at the level of having more spectators than pro sports, its HUGE in Asia. Upwards of 100k people go to watch people play video games. I dont quit understand that one... 

I think that in the next 20 years retail stores will be all but non existent. I think you will have the ability to purchase pretty much anything online and have it delivered within the hour (including groceries and food). Hell, its almost to that point right now. 

I also think that fold-able tech will explode. Instead of having a phone or an ipad that is a set width and height, manufacturers will develop screens and tech that can fold, kind of like a map. 

I also think (and hope) that gasoline for cars becomes nonexistent here in the next 20 years. Hopefully Tesla is developing a model that major manufacturers can get behind and copy for building electric cars. 

I also think that solar energy is going to explode here in the next 10-15 years. Once people find out a way to get the cost down more and more engineers will use it as a sustainable use of energy. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Things that don't exist, but probably will in 20 years - WeezyBengal - 02-14-2018, 01:20 PM