Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do?
Okay...just one more since I have little to do today!

(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Mocking someone with an actual vocabulary is a sad way to conduct yourself.

I wasn't mocking. I was impressed. Don't be so sensitive.

(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure.  Like I said, your the guy who cites Stormfront and then claims to not be a white supremacist.  Feeble denials are feeble.

I never did that. In fact I deliberately explained why, oh never mind. You'll never believe me because you "know". Cool

(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Using "too" would imply there's another secret club that you're apparently aware of (which btw would negate the "secret" part, maybe you need a word of the day desk calendar?).  Do please enlighten us.

Well I think it's a secret club since only one person has ever mentioned the "group" of people in it. I have no confirmation other than one person who repeatedly mentions all the people in a particular grouping of people.

(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No, I mentioned single party about everywhere.  You are correct, your reading comprehension is showing, the lack of it.

OOOOhhhh...close. You didn't say it was about "everywhere" while we were talking about one group of officer from one town. Just as I am not casting aspersions on every police officer by sharing the info on the few bad ones in Baltimore you should not be doing the same about everywhere.

If we can keep the discussion to THIS group and what THEY did maybe we can avoid the accusations that *I* am implying all police are bad and YOU are implying whatever it is you are implying...

(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm assuming by "they" you mean the accused officers.  Of course, as I always say, people are responsible for their own actions.  I also said that a corrupt government while inevitably spawn corrupt civil service agencies.  Feel free to dispute this point if you like.

Actually you said bad governing "spawned" bad police who are watching bad people.

(02-14-2018, 01:08 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As for Baltimore, looks to me like corrupt government spawns corrupt police force who both govern/police corrupt populace.  Lots of blame to go around and no one looks clean.  Possibly a further indication that single party governance almost always leads to sub-par results, at best.

That is saying the officers wouldn't have done it had not been for the "corrupt government" and also the "corrupt populace" they are responsbile to patrol.

And that my friend is horsehockey.

These officers made choices, for themselves, for a decade.

(02-14-2018, 12:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, we all know that you don't know, but we know and knowing is half the battle.

Again, adorable. I know where it's from...I know what it means. I don't know why you said it. "Enlighten us" I believe is phrase you would use?

Now then: Can we get off the personal crap and talk about the incidents in Baltimore or not? 'Cause if not I'm done with you here. Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad boys, bad boys...watcha gonna do? - GMDino - 02-14-2018, 01:23 PM