Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
Is this the movie "Groundhog Day" ?
It's still 2016, right ?

Regardless, I completely agree with Fred (I said that with a totally unchurned stomach) about the school restrooms/locker rooms.
Apart from that, construction of any new bathrooms should all be individual water closets with a communal hand washing area. No placards, just toilets with locking doors and occupied notifiers.

I went out of my way to friend some transgender folks on Facebook. Good people and they don't play the victim card, even though things are difficult for them. Their lives were torture, trying to live up to societal standards. Several of them nearly took their own lives, before giving in to just being what they felt they were. FWIW, I've never seen them even correct a misuse of a pronoun. If I seen someone accosting one of them, I'd knock out the aggressor.
I understand the concern over the bathroom ordeal, but I now understand the struggle of the people I had no previous affiliation with. Just treat everyone the same and use your normal judgement. If someone acts suspicious, be careful. If someone's acting aggressive, be prepared. But if someone's not making eye contact and just doing their business, maybe just don't concern yourself.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - Rotobeast - 02-14-2018, 09:57 PM