Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom
(02-14-2018, 11:18 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: To be fair, intentionally inflammatory posts regarding trans people are allowed because they don't specifically target members on this board. 

Constantly seeing "pervert", "weirdo", "sick", "mentally ill", "make believe" thrown in for just the sake of being intentionally inflammatory instantly sets these threads up to be shit shows. Hell, the most frequent offender has even said they want to secretly photograph a trans person who works at their local grocery store to share on here so we can mock them. What does that do to help dialogue? 

I haven't before, but I could play the family card as others have done. I don't think it's productive and I've never wanted anyone to think the only reason I care about treating people with dignity is because of my family, but if it prevents these shit shows, maybe it's worth it. 

To be fair. I don’t throw in mental illness for the sake of being inflammatory. It’s a widely supported medial opinion.

And don’t worry about using any card. I have purposely toned down on this topic for quite a while now. Anyone who has looked at my posting on it now versus back then when planet fitness guy lumbers into the women’s locker room can see the difference.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dept Of Education: We're Done Being Involved With Transgender Students And Bathroom - StLucieBengal - 02-15-2018, 06:19 AM