Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too lewd or are we being too PC?
(02-15-2018, 03:48 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: I guess I should weigh in since I created the thread.  I don't really have a problem with age difference within context.  I'll explain; My ex wife is four yrs older than me she was 25 and I was 21 when we met.  Whole different story if I were 19 and she 15 (today anyway, my grandparents where exactly that age when they started dating).  Even years after my divorce (at 30) when I was 38 I briefly dated a woman that was 25 (at some point we're all adults, just some with more experience  Cool ) And the language didn't  bother me I played sports I've been around locker rooms (and no Donald, I didn't hear anyone brag about grabbing people by the *****).  

However if you're a grown man on a radio talk show speaking about a highschool female athlete of 17yrs of age, it'd probably be best you sticking to praising her accomplishments and the like.  

My new rule for dating now is that they have to be closer to my age than my sons...he's 17  Mellow

And if they want to say she's pretty that is also acceptable in the context of talking about all of her positive attributes. IMO.

btw, Short version of a much longer story: My wife has a sister 12 years younger than her.  Her first husband was 20 years older.  I *know* they started dating when she was about 16-17 but they never admitted it.  They got divorced and her second husband is younger....only 19 years older.  I still don't get what either of those guys had in common with her.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Too lewd or are we being too PC? - GMDino - 02-15-2018, 10:15 AM