Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-15-2018, 10:20 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Funny, you and Pistons would've cuddled up together to death for the last few months of '17, with the negativity you guys spread...

You're always a good poster, Toast, but there's a way to be critical without being completely negative and turning people off; that's how this place was from November until playoffs.

I am not trying to be a Negative Nancy, Truck, but it is so damn frustrating to watch turds get playing time over and over again while the likes of Ross, Core, Malone, Redmond, Westerman, Willis, Lawson, etc rot on the bench.  That is my biggest complaint with Marv.   I will never understand it.  

Lazor was the only glimmer of hope as he changed blocking schemes and went with some different designs towards the end of the season, but it was too late.  Just good enough to win two late games and hurt their draft status.

In his defense, I can't imagine what it is like to have no offseason, and be thrown in as OC in week 3.  He deserves the shot he will get next year.  Marv didn't and that irritates the piss out of me.  The fact that there was no one else available and we stuck with Mediocre Marv is basically guaranteeing that this team will go nowhere for the next two years.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - SHRacerX - 02-15-2018, 10:28 AM