Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-15-2018, 03:42 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: He is smart and knows football.

He just makes consistently bad decisions that, when viewed in totality, leads one to the conclusion that Mike Brown has other priorities in mind rather than winning. 

I know it is counter-intuitive to think that a person can make bad decisions for over 27 years give or take and be considered smart.  But Mr. Brown's bad decisions is not because of stupidity or lack of football knowledge.  It is about control, meddling, poor talent acumen, and choosing other priorities over winning.  He views the organization as a social agent for change. 

I guess it all depends on a persons definition of "smart". To me, someone who makes bad decisions based on control, meddling, poor talent acumen and choosing other priorities over winning is not "smart". I'd say he's more selfish and delusional than intelligent. 

Mike is clearly out of his element when it comes to running a pro football franchise. I don't where you get the idea that the man knows football. He seems to genuinely believe he's doing the best he possibly can to win. He's constantly defending his actions and leading us to believe we're only a few pieces and/or lucky bounces away from winning it all. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - Pat5775 - 02-15-2018, 05:54 PM