Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-15-2018, 05:54 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I guess it all depends on a persons definition of "smart". To me, someone who makes bad decisions based on control, meddling, poor talent acumen and choosing other priorities over winning is not "smart". I'd say he's more selfish and delusional than intelligent. 

Mike is clearly out of his element when it comes to running a pro football franchise. I don't where you get the idea that the man knows football. He seems to genuinely believe he's doing the best he possibly can to win. He's constantly defending his actions and leading us to believe we're only a few pieces and/or lucky bounces away from winning it all. 

(02-15-2018, 09:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This a thousand times over.  He doesn't know football.  He only knows how to make money off of football.  Which, thanks to the NFL's idiot-proof revenue sharing plan, makes it easy enough for even a dimwitted, stubborn, sperm-lucky old fool like him to succeed.  

True, probably the biggest problem with this entire franchise is Mike Brown THINKS he knows football and is too
stubborn to realize that others might ACTUALLY know football better. He was blessed with a father named Paul
Brown who KNEW football.

This is why i was hoping he would finally step aside and let Katie Brown pick a GM who actually KNEW football.

Then all of this would be different in a great way.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-15-2018, 10:26 PM