Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Schools Too Protective Of Kids?
(02-16-2018, 12:53 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No Brad.  I am not doing that at all.  And you don't know if the teacher did it either.

You can't fully evaluate a child on one 15 minute task.  That is why I used the example of the kid who drove too fast.  The fact that he was able to do it once does not mean he could do it all of the time.

If you were so perfect at evaluating the skills of children then you would ALWAYS pick a child who could do it without making a mistake.  But the fact is that by your own admission you screw it up almost half of the time by picking a child who is unable to complete the task properly.
You're so full of shit.  I don't screw it up.  Kids just get anxious.  They do exactly what I tell them NOT to do.  Once again, though, you post like you know what's going on when you have absolutely no clue.  Typical.

I can evaluate her ability to perform a simple task like the one I asked her to do.  This teacher had no idea whether or not kids messed up on it, like I mentioned, because I just told her that the girl would just have to click.  In fact, another student did mess up on it.  The point is, even if she would have messed up the video part, it happens so it wouldn't have been a big deal.

The kid who drove too fast is a horrible example because that's not completing a simple task, that's completing a difficult and dangerous task.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Schools Too Protective Of Kids? - BFritz21 - 02-16-2018, 01:26 AM