Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
McCarron wins grievance, will be UFA
(02-16-2018, 02:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Completely agree with you. I mean even when he played okay he held onto the ball too long and got sacked twice as
much as Dalton rate wise in that short time with a much better O-line than we have today. I still thought he was a good
backup back then but then last Offseason happened and he was way worse than Jeff Driskel our other backup.

Driskel is a great running backup as well and i like him much better.

Just wish we would of got something for AJM when he had some value. Mikey Boy botched this one. I am sure there
were other offers and even if we would of got a 4th rounder for him it would of been great.

Ok, that’s just not true. AJ had some good showings. He did more against the top defense that won the Super Bowl than did Cam Newton. Not only that but he beat the Ravens and we were one defensive stop/meltdown/fumble away from winning our first playoff game in decades.

Some of you need to open your blinders. AJ has never had the chance to become the guy here. The way this organization operates Andy is it until he doesn’t want to be, period. That’s why Marvin will be the most unsuccessful tenured coach in NFL history. No team will ever hold on to a coach that long without a playoff win and no coach besides Marvin could stand to operate in an organization under Mike Brown for that long.

Most franchise QBs with that kind of security have a certain intangible other NFL QBs don’t have. What’s Andy’s? What does he do better than other QBs that allows him to not be held accountable for his play? It’s just absolutely insane how much of a pass he gets because every year it’s a different excuse as to why it’s not his fault.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron wins grievance, will be UFA - Stonyhands - 02-16-2018, 03:48 PM