Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com
(02-14-2018, 03:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Meet-the-Coaches-Pollack-Lines-Up/a77ce3e7-b7fb-4df1-9b8f-78d3f5dd0ce7

Had some interesting parts in it. For example, he specifically said that while he wants players with a mean streak they also need to play smart. As he put it he should not have to be constantly beside a player for them to know what to do in a given situation.

What was also interesting was that every favorable comment about Ogbuehi and Bodine came from Hobson and not Pollack.

The article was blah as usual from Hobspin.

The video was awesome. Pollack is so damn refreshing it is unbelievable. Smarts, nastiness, adjustments...

Just makes me smile. I really liked how he is going to go about working with a guy like Ogbuehi, start over fresh like he just
was that 1st round pick. Never know, i really didn't think even Pollack could get anything out of Og but i could see a coach like
this really bringing that freshness that could breed lots of excitement and he certainly seems like the type to get the best out
of his players.

Interesting talking about players tuning coaches out. Won't happen with him but wouldn't be surprised if that happened with
Paul Alexander. He was always a boring guy to listen to. Pollack is the exact opposite and will really push these guys to be
great i am sure.

Just need to get him a top FA and a top pick in this draft and i think he could really re-work this O-line into no longer being a
weakness. Still cannot believe we not only moved on from PA but got the best O-line coach out there available who is a
disciple of Bill Callahan!

This is the one pickup that really has me excited. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-16-2018, 04:19 PM