Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Schools Too Protective Of Kids?
(02-16-2018, 02:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you're full of shit and I already addressed these points. which you conveniently ignore because they don't fit your agenda or pre-concieved notion that everyone else is wrong and you know everything.  

If they didn't lump them all together and just assume that they can't perform simple tasks, then why would my short interaction with her and instructions allow me to determine that she was capable-minded and could function well enough to perform the simple task of advancing the slides?

You yourself have stated 50% of the kids you pick to assist you mess it up so your assessment is no better than a coin flip. At best.

Obviously, you have never heard of 504 plans. 504 plans address barriers to learning in kids with such diagnoses as ADD and ADHD, dyslexia, autism, etcetera. Each plan is customized individually between the school, the parents, and the student annually. So obviously all students aren't treated the same. Two students with ADD can have two different plans with different strategies to help them learn successfully.

You work is commendable, but now you are treating all schools and teachers the same way instead of individually, as you accuse all schools and teachers of treating others the same instead of individually.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Schools Too Protective Of Kids? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 02-16-2018, 05:05 PM