Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-15-2018, 11:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I went from crazy about team to numb. So good news is I removed my emotional investment and my financial investment at one time. I am now at peace.  ThumbsUp

I find myself in the same boat Luvnit, it seems that that something has happened year after year to bring me to a point where I am just numb to it all. I am not surprised by stupid moves, or being stupid by not making moves. I have come to the acceptance stage of grief that this franchise is inept and is happy in a world of mediocrity. I am still a fan, and will watch every game, just not excited about this team as I once was. I didn't go to a single game last year for maybe the first time in 15 years, and I felt ok about that. I just didn't feel the passion to go. I think our window closed after I was at the 2015 Shatsburgh Playoff loss, and I haven't been right since.

Then last year you really think going into the year with Ced and Fisher was going to replace Whitt and Zietler, and things would just work itself out? That could have been the straw that broke the camel's back for me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - bambino5130 - 02-16-2018, 05:38 PM