Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned"
(08-28-2015, 04:13 PM)djs7685 Wrote: There have been huge overreactions to this preseason game. You saying that nobody is acting that way is a flat out lie and I can probably find dozens of quotes to prove that to be incorrect.

You said people were acting like "it's the end of the world". I mostly see people who are concerned about the team overall, including Hue Jackson. I haven't seen any people specifically say Gio or AJ "suck" because of this preseason game. People may have voiced some concerns over AJ, but those concerns have been expressed many times in the past.

(08-28-2015, 06:37 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hmm, you raise some good points. Why in the world would any fans possibly over-react a bit or become a little too concerned about a preseason contest? Let's see what one of our more 'sensible' posters has to say on the subject...

Looks like Djs completely agrees with how I feel about it.

(08-28-2015, 09:03 PM)jason Wrote: No... But there is all of this talk about being embarrassed nationally.  Nobody watched it. Nobody cares.  Some of us should be embarrassed for giving a shit about the 2nd preseason game for ***** sake.  We are some needy, co-dependent, bitchy, flighty fans...

Right. We should wait until they look like that in a game that matters. Oh wait.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solomon Wilcots: "I'm really concerned" - Shake n Blake - 08-28-2015, 11:32 PM