Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com
(02-17-2018, 12:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No need to cut Og before we at least give Pollack a chance to work with him.  We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Everyone agrees he has elite physical skills.  It would have been silly to cut him immediately after the season ended.  

Andit was impossible to cut Bodine because he was no longer under contract.

Some fans take this way to personal.  I am surprised some are not calling for tar and feathers or a public flogging.

I don't expect them to cut Cedric while he's under contract.  That would be fairly unprecedented for them.  

I do however, think that it would be a big mistake to go into the 2018 season with him slotted as your unchallenged left tackle.  They need to either spend a high pick or sign somebody to replace him as soon as possible.  He should have to prove he's improved significantly in camp and fight for his job.  

I'm pretty sure they know this and will have a legit contingency in place soon (not Bobby Hart).

Ogbuehi as he is can't be the starting left tackle in 2018 if you're serious about getting better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com - samhain - 02-17-2018, 12:55 PM