Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com
(02-17-2018, 02:16 PM)dnkw Wrote: Here's a question from a Brit lacking knowledge of such things:

What contact/time/training will Pollack have with the current line before the draft?

Looking at this link, we can commence off season workout programs on April 16th, 10 days before the draft:

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/league-governance/2018-important-nfl-dates/

What do they mean by 'off season workout programs' here, and how much can he learn in this time about the viability of our current players before deciding on his draft needs?

Due to those workouts being in such close proximity to the draft, I'm not sure if any information gained from those workouts would have much bearing on draft strategy.  

I would guess that Coach Pollack would most likely have to determine needs, based upon what he's seen in film of the current players.  Not to discount the value of that, as I'm sure that he can determine much from watching film in coordination with a personal interview.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com - SunsetBengal - 02-17-2018, 02:28 PM