Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com
(02-16-2018, 06:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I really enjoyed listening to the Pollack interview.  I like the way he explains his thoughts on things, without getting overly animated, or tipping off as to what he's holding back in his thoughts.  I also sense that underneath that rather clam demeanor, there is a grizzly teacher that's not afraid to put his foot up a guy ass if he needs it.  I also get the sense that he will get irritated rather quickly by mindless mistakes and poor execution.

I get that sense, too. I doubt we'll see him publicly defending crappy play or saying people are on a "witch hunt". 

(02-17-2018, 02:05 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Hell, I'm on board with getting Solder and drafting the best OT available at 12. Give them to Pollack and let him knock that "best LT" mantle off Boling. This lousy Oline business is way past overdue for correction.

So much this. I want our top FA signing and our top pick to be on o-line. It's by far the biggest issue with this team, so it's needs to be by far our biggest offseason priority.

(02-17-2018, 12:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No need to cut Og before we at least give Pollack a chance to work with him.  We have nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Everyone agrees he has elite physical skills.  It would have been silly to cut him immediately after the season ended.  

Andit was impossible to cut Bodine because he was no longer under contract.

Some fans take this way to personal.  I am surprised some are not calling for tar and feathers or a public flogging.

If he doesn't fit the scheme or what Pollack wants, trading him should be a big possibility. Not cutting. Someone else surely liked him coming out of the draft.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com - Shake n Blake - 02-17-2018, 09:46 PM