Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-18-2018, 05:02 PM)McC Wrote: The positivity quotient is directly equal to the quality of the product on the field.  It's no more complicated than that.

(02-18-2018, 05:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually the positivity quotient is directly equal to the attitude of the members. 

(02-18-2018, 05:45 PM)McC Wrote: Gee, and how is that attitude determined?

(02-18-2018, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: By the individual. Some choose to see half empty, some choose to see half full.

That's a broad brush and only marginally true. I'm not a half empty guy, based on the way i'm always there on Sunday and how, deep down, i always want them to win regardless of the consequences. But at this point, it takes very little for that wick to burn out and the negativity to go boom. It's the body of work that affects the attitude. 

You have to look pretty hard around here after a win to find very many negatives and those people are the small group that your half full/half empty points to.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - rfaulk34 - 02-18-2018, 11:39 PM