Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-18-2018, 11:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For real?

Hurt our draft pick

Marvin's coming back

Dead Cat Bounce

No changes will be made

I suppose we'll just disagree if you thought it was hard to find folks negative after a win and that they are a small group. 

People were ready for a change before the last 2 games, due of course to the lack of advancing in the playoffs since '03. Instead, the only realistic, best case hope is for another team that makes the playoffs before bowing out in the first round, next year. Same decisions, same results as the last 15 years. 

If Marv took the Bengals to the AFCCG next year and followed that with another team that challenged for the playoffs (win lose or draw), i wouldn't be against another extension if that's what M&M wanted. I don't think the average fan wants too much more than i do. 

I wasn't going to add this part but...i still baffles my mind that people can think--maybe it's that impossible to see or define word "hope"--that the same people, making mostly the same decisions, with most of the same players, are going to get a drastically better result this coming season. 

It's not glass half full vs half empty. It's people willing to settle vs those that are not.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - rfaulk34 - 02-19-2018, 12:46 AM