Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com
(02-17-2018, 09:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Trying to get a little enthusiasm to where I hope the new coaching additions can help. A player 3yrs in I guess could learn a different method from a different coach which makes them successful. Good Lord, what they have had for coaching thus-far has been ridiculously horrible. So here's to hanging my hat on the new coaching staff. We know how horrible it's been with these turds up until now. Maybe they have been wrongly coached? I might be resting my hat (figure of speech, I don't even wear a friggin hat, lol...) on a dandelion of hope, but? There's still a possibility, I think? Hell I don't know! Screw this! I wanna break stuff and listen to the nookie! 

Cool

Coaching is by far the biggest problem with this team.

Getting a coach like Pollack to coach up the biggest weakness on the team is huge.

I cannot stress this enough. Pollack coached the best O-line in football and is a disciple of Bill Callahan the best O-line coach in the NFL
besides maybe Scarnecchia on the Patriots. This hire alone makes me feel optimistic even with the Merv still here. If we can run the ball well
it takes away Merv's terrible 2nd half conservative approach that has ruined us.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Frank Pollack interview on Bengals.com - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-19-2018, 04:22 PM