Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New?
(02-18-2018, 10:29 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I'm pinning my hopes for this franchise on Pollack getting max potential out of the O-line.

If they can fix it and Lazor gets a productive offense scheme in place then I'd be happy because it's the achilles of the team.

If a linebacker is available as BPA in the first round they better snatch him up.

My optimism is still in a mire when it comes to Marvin though.  As a fan I don't believe he has what it takes to win it all.

Dalton could catch fire like Flacco, Eli, or other QBs who have a short spurt of greatness.  

So I'm still somewhat optimistic about him, if the above mentioned is addressed.

But hey... ya know...  some(cough cough)don't think that about Dalton.

This is pretty much exactly where I'm at. Pollack gets me excited about the line, then I start thinking playoffs, then I remember who our HC is.

I'm not optimistic about any Bengals QB going on a tear in the playoffs though. Again...the HC. Marv is the anti-Doug Pederson. I wish we could've landed Frank Reich or Matt Nagy. Ah well.

(02-19-2018, 10:49 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I feel like we all want to be hopeful. But then, Mike does Mike things like re-sign Marv and now our collective nutsacks feel like they've been kicked by Bruce Lee.

So same ole.

Exactly. Every so-called negative poster has had many positive posts on these boards. Give me something to be positive about, and I'll sing it's praises.

I'm not one to spin a negative into a positive just for the sake of being positive though. Certainly not with a sports team.

It makes me feel better to "be real" about it. Accept the reality and face it head on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Been Awhile...This Franchise is Still a Circus...What else is New? - Shake n Blake - 02-19-2018, 05:22 PM