Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DC Squad's fans asking a question we've pondered
(08-29-2015, 02:46 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I have to agree. But I'd compare us to the 6th bridesmaid, the semi-homely one on the far end.

Well, that's also the first bridesmaid to get drunk at the recpetion hall and get plowed in the coat closet. In this analogy I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad, though. Maybe that's what we wintnessed in TB the other night.

To the OP: I'm in my late 40s, and before I shuffle off this mortal coil or have only two or three marbles left rattling around in my head, I want to see this team win a championship. Just one. I can't count the number of times people on this board's predecessor turned down this deal on the pipedream that Carson and company were on the verge of winning multiple championships, so who needed one lousy championship anyway? And, well, here we are a decade later and still ringless. Give me just one championship, and I can take as many bad seasons as you can give me.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: DC Squad's fans asking a question we've pondered - Awful Llama - 08-29-2015, 10:12 AM