Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script
https://www.dailywire.com/news/27486/breaking-rotc-student-reveals-who-cnn-censored-him-ryan-saavedra

Lol CNN

Quote:Just hours before the town hall, according to Haab, Stevenson told him that he could ask one question, they had already written that question out for him and she told him that he had to "stick to the script."

Quote:BREAKING: ROTC Student Reveals Who At CNN Allegedly Censored Him For Town Hall Event

A producer for Jake Tapper...

Ryan SaavedraFebruary 22, 2018

Screenshot: Fox News Video
On Thursday evening, one of the students who acted heroically during the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida revealed who at CNN allegedly censored him from speaking freely during CNN's one-sided anti-gun town hall event on Wednesday night. Earlier that day, CNN adamantly denied the student's initial claim that questions were "scripted."

Colton Haab, the heroic ROTC student who shielded students during the shooting, appeared on Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" with host Tucker Carlson where he alleged that CNN producer Carrie Stevenson, who is the executive producer for Jake Tapper's "State of the Union" television show on Sundays, was the person who censored him.

"What had happened was four days ago I had gotten contacted by a lady named Carrie Stevenson from CNN," Haab said. "She had asked me originally to just write a speech, it was going to be at the town hall at the BB&T Center, so I agreed, I felt like it would be the right thing to do, to be able to go to speak my part as well as open eyes to a few things that I thought that could make this situation a little bit better."

Haab then went on to describe how Stevenson kept reaching out to him and kept changing what she wanted him to do to prepare for the town hall, from writing a speech to writing questions.

Just hours before the town hall, according to Haab, Stevenson told him that he could ask one question, they had already written that question out for him and she told him that he had to "stick to the script."

“It was very upsetting to me,” Haab said.

“It’s shocking to us too, trust me, in the actual journalism business,” Carlson concluded.

Thursday morning, CNN issued a statement calling Haab's initial claim that questions were scripted "absolutely" untrue. "There is absolutely no truth to this. CNN did not provide or script questions for anyone in last night's town hall, nor have we ever," the network insisted.

Watch Haab's interview with Carlson below:

Related: CNN Accuses Student Survivor Of Lying About 'Scripted' Questions

School Officer Avoided Confronting Gunman For 4-6 Minutes While Students Were Slaughtered

Messages In This Thread
CNN producer to Student: Stick to the script - StLucieBengal - 02-23-2018, 12:41 AM