Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would I do if I ran the team?
(02-23-2018, 04:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If none of our WRs can not get open with AJ drawing double coverage then how the heck are they going to get open without him?

Basically you would be trading away the only two decent players (except Boling) from an offense that was among the worst in the league last year.  You are going to need a lot of draft picks over a few years to rebuild and entire offense.

Core showed that he can generate separation, so he didn't get much of a shot this year.  Ross can as well.   Malone?  Bigger, still fast, possession-type potential.  And I like our TEs and backs as receivers as well.  The point is one more of mismatches, which we relied solely on the talent of AJ Green and he simply doesn't have phone booth quicks, he is more of a long strider who is very fluid changing direction at speed.  

And compare the Eagles offense to the Bengals.  Where is their talent superior?  On the line. Invest in that, spread the ball around, and have a QB with mercurial quickness and elusiveness and you might have something even better. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would I do if I ran the team? - SHRacerX - 02-24-2018, 01:09 PM