Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade A.D. to the Bills for ....
(02-26-2018, 08:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lamar Jackson just reminds me of RG3 but not as good of a pocket passer. I think we would of regressed at QB and Lamar
would be out of the league just like RG3 was. I want a good pocket passer if we get a QB in this draft, one that knows how
to move the pocket which i find to be Andy's biggest weakness, he panics too much and does not stand in the pocket.

Mayfield doesn't panic, i know there are a lot of haters on him as well and some call him another Manziel but he just loves
the game and throws his receivers open. He also moves the pocket and can run.

Not a run first QB like Lamar Jackson. Sorry, just don't like the guy especially for the Bengals.

You are one of my favorite posters but got to disagree. RG3 was a much more accurate passer with weaker arm and Lamar is way more electric. He has a cannon to go with his legs but needs to be harnessed.

Michael Vick is definitely who Lamar compares to with a more accurate arm than him coming out. 

Not huge on Mayfield but that is debatable for sure. 

Lamar could switch positions if he does not make it as QB and he was not a run first QB later in career. But they did run a lot of read option plays for him because he is so electric. On pass plays he does look through his reads yet is able to take it to the "house" if nothing is there. 

Would love to see him as a Bengal if that were our need. But we have Dalton already. Yet if he fell into the second where we could groom him and find out then he is certainly worth the chance. 

Can not set all the records he did without having ability and the names his records stand amongst are some of the greatest of all time. 

Scared to death he will become a steeler. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - Steve - 02-23-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-24-2018, 02:26 AM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-24-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-26-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - McC - 02-24-2018, 10:14 AM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - Go Cards - 02-27-2018, 02:21 PM