Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Democrats Reject Hard-Line Leftist Senator Dianne Feinstein
(02-27-2018, 05:10 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: If I'm not mistaken, Feinstein is closer to the Center than most of the Left.

I'm cool with the Democrats moving further and further to the Left, it just means that more and more Right leaning people will be elected.

I don't know where Democrats get the idea that moving further left is the answer to all their problems, but keep going to whomever is telling you to.

It is actually happening in both parties.  It is the result of most districts/states being controlled by one party.  When the opposing party is removed from competition then the remaining candidates from one part move to the more extreme position.

I don't know if you ever watched any of the debates during the primaries when the members of one party are debating against each other, but they are much different from the debates in the general election where they have to try to appeal to  the majority of voters who are more toward the middle. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Democrats Reject Hard-Line Leftist Senator Dianne Feinstein - fredtoast - 02-27-2018, 05:25 PM