Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would I do if I ran the team?
(02-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I've watched almost all of Jackson's games, being in Louisville. Those saying he can't pass out of the pocket simply haven't watched his last two years. Petrino fixed that aspect of his game by blowing the whistle on every play I practice as soon as Jackson pulled the ball and started to run. And last year, his numbers were better than the year before, his Heisman year, without the cast of supporting players. Lamar is a good passer. And, he is the best I think I have ever seen at escaping what seems to be sure sacs for loss of yardage instead turning them into huge gains. He is going to light up the NFL. My only question about him is how long he can last. I would be ecstatic for the Bengals to get him.
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/2/27/17055058/nfl-draft-analyst-lamar-jackson-fits-bengals-round-2

Naw, he can't pass....

I really like the guy or I wouldn't have started the thread shipping out my guy Dalton.  He has such suddenness.  He just shoots out of there like he was shot out of a cannon.  

My thread was an exercise in "well, that would be different and aggressive", but the only real way Jackson ends up a Bengal is if he somehow fell to us in Rd 2, which I would be extremely surprised to see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would I do if I ran the team? - SHRacerX - 02-27-2018, 08:38 PM