Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Tavon Wilson, Nevin Lawson, Tahir Whitehead
(02-26-2018, 08:48 AM)Jpoore Wrote: On board with idea, but remember Austin said he forms the scheme around the players. Much more talent here so the scheme here could be entirely different.

I'm not going to say we have much more talent here.  We always assume Bengals are loaded on talent. Actually we could use some new people added to our defense.  Most agree we are still hurting from no longer having Reggie Nelson and why I really want the talented safety Wilson. We always seem to lack at linebacker, and Whitehead is a top starter. There are Lions free agents who have started for Austin and would improve Bengals weak areas on defense. Austin is still Austin and has coached under Joe Paterno, Lloyd Carr, Mike Holmgren, Ken Whisenhunt, Urban Meyer, John Harbaugh. I want him to bring in people as Zimmer who had coached under Bill Parcells brought in players he knew from Dallas. That both Zimmer and Austin bring working with some of the best coaches in football to the Bengals. Austin actually has been coaching teams to play-off wins and Super Bowls, so I'm all for letting him bring in players as Zimmer did.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add Tavon Wilson, Nevin Lawson, Tahir Whitehead - kevin - 02-27-2018, 08:59 PM