Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would I do if I ran the team?
(02-27-2018, 11:53 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I've watched almost all of Jackson's games, being in Louisville. Those saying he can't pass out of the pocket simply haven't watched his last two years. Petrino fixed that aspect of his game by blowing the whistle on every play I practice as soon as Jackson pulled the ball and started to run. And last year, his numbers were better than the year before, his Heisman year, without the cast of supporting players. Lamar is a good passer. And, he is the best I think I have ever seen at escaping what seems to be sure sacs for loss of yardage instead turning them into huge gains. He is going to light up the NFL. My only question about him is how long he can last. I would be ecstatic for the Bengals to get him.
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/2/27/17055058/nfl-draft-analyst-lamar-jackson-fits-bengals-round-2

Naw, he can't pass....

Figured you would be pimpin your boy Sled. He was better throwing out of the pocket last year but still i don't care for
his release and he made a lot of questionable throws and runs in those clips that would turn out badly in the NFL. The
one where he ran to the right and threw across his body for the TD would probably be an interception in the NFL and
some of those plays where he ran and then got stood up could end his career in one instant in the NFL with his frail
build.

Dude is classy and probably the best running QB i have ever seen in college but that doesn't always translate to the
pros as we all know.

I just don't think the guy is ready for the NFL game yet and if we did do what SHRacer here says and moved on from
Dalton and got Lamar i would be a bit frightened about the guy getting injured. Dalton atleast stays healthy pretty much
even with a shit O-line and he is a very good pocket passer when he has a damn pocket.

Fix the O-line and we fix the main problem with this team, QB is not the problem.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would I do if I ran the team? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-27-2018, 09:57 PM