Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trade A.D. to the Bills for ....
(02-27-2018, 02:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: You are one of my favorite posters but got to disagree. RG3 was a much more accurate passer with weaker arm and Lamar is way more electric. He has a cannon to go with his legs but needs to be harnessed.

Michael Vick is definitely who Lamar compares to with a more accurate arm than him coming out. 

Not huge on Mayfield but that is debatable for sure. 

Lamar could switch positions if he does not make it as QB and he was not a run first QB later in career. But they did run a lot of read option plays for him because he is so electric. On pass plays he does look through his reads yet is able to take it to the "house" if nothing is there. 

Would love to see him as a Bengal if that were our need. But we have Dalton already. Yet if he fell into the second where we could groom him and find out then he is certainly worth the chance. 

Can not set all the records he did without having ability and the names his records stand amongst are some of the greatest of all time. 

Scared to death he will become a steeler. 

You and SHRacer are making me warm up to Lamar if he falls to us in the 2nd. I just think we need a Center much 
more than a QB right now. If we got Ryan Jensen in FA i would not be against Lamar in the 2nd now honestly. ThumbsUp

Just not in the first please.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - Steve - 02-23-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-24-2018, 02:26 AM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-24-2018, 09:53 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - J24 - 02-26-2018, 07:55 PM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - McC - 02-24-2018, 10:14 AM
RE: trade A.D. to the Bills for .... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2018, 04:37 PM