Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Democrats Reject Hard-Line Leftist Senator Dianne Feinstein
(02-28-2018, 11:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: They're actually considered a conservative tax group. When you take partisan positions on issues, that makes you... partisan. Also, bans on ALL late term abortions (including ones to safe the life of the mother) are not radical. Radical is saying a woman has to die instead of getting a medical procedure to save her. 

I didn't work around it, just pointed out to the mods that a word that is allowed "shit" is censored with dip is put in front of it, in case they needed to change it. I couldn't care less if they change it.

Life of the mother happens less than .01% of the time. It doesn’t happen enough to allow late term abortions.

The real question should be what kind of low life parent doesn’t put their life on the line for their child. Why should we be protecting the people who are sick enough to choose themselves over our most precious resource.

The filter is a joke. I am surprised though at how many people will openly swear here on the board.

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Democrats Reject Hard-Line Leftist Senator Dianne Feinstein - StLucieBengal - 03-01-2018, 12:05 AM