Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would I do if I ran the team?
(02-28-2018, 03:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Another good point. Lamar didn't have a good O-line in college unlike Mayfield.

I am just not a fan of a QB with his release, looks a little funky. I want a QB who can thread the needle in the middle of the field.

But Lamar can score TD's in a variety of ways and that sure helps you win games. I just wonder how long he would be around.

I think he will be better than RG3 and Kaepernick the more i think about it. I just think Dalton should stick around and i don't
want to use a first round pick on a QB, i find this to be a rebuild cause we won't know what we have with the crapshoot Draft.

We know what we have in Dalton. When he had a decent O-line in 2015 he was in the MVP discussion. I say get back to that
and keep him and AJ Green around so we can make a run with them. That is, if they have any confidence in this coaching staff.

I could totally understand them wanting out after the Whit fiasco. The disrespect given to Whit was truly egregious IMHO.

I really wonder where all this injury fear is coming with Jackson.  Is it because he takes hits as a runner?  Because I don't see him taking many hits in college.  He usually would get out of bounds or spin out of a direct shot.  He did make some tough plays at the goal line, but overall, I don't see him taking a pounding.  

He is the same weight as Dalton (roughly), and he is an inch taller with amazing escape ability.  Maybe it is Dalton we should be worrying about more than Jackson.  He is fairly mobile but the offensive line still has major issues.

Your reference to 2015 is inspiring, until we realize we also lost Hue Jackson.  I don't know too much about Lazor, and the guy deserves an offseason to build his offense the way he wants it to be, but I felt Hue was the reason 2015 was such a success.  

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would I do if I ran the team? - SHRacerX - 03-01-2018, 10:03 AM