Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Democrats Reject Hard-Line Leftist Senator Dianne Feinstein
(03-01-2018, 11:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Like it or not that is exactly what it is. The fact you get upset at being called it should alert yourself that you are on the wrong path. If you do not want to be called that then stop supporting the mass death of mostly black babies.

Pro choice is just a dressed up term to normalize a horrible act.

I don't get upset by it because you are incorrect. Your use of intentionally inflammatory rhetoric doesn't bother me because I know it comes from a place of ignorance. It just lets me know that you are unwilling to have a nuanced and serious conversation about the topic. This is why I rarely engage with you in any serious way and why a lot of people avoid it. I don't know whether you do it to get a rise out of people or if you are sincere in what you say, but either way it tells anyone that would like to have a conversation rooted in reality that they aren't going to get that in an interaction with you.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Democrats Reject Hard-Line Leftist Senator Dianne Feinstein - Belsnickel - 03-01-2018, 11:45 AM