Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers build thru Drafts but Top picks tend to take starting jobs sooner - Our flaw
Yey rep points..  Are we able to exchange them for a free fountain drink at  the convenient stores of Speedway or something ? Maybe they should be good for .02 cents off the price of a gallon of gas at Kroger . Personally I have NO IDEA if I have any or none and furthermore don't particularly care . They really shouldn't even come into the conversation of whether you're right about something or not 
It's not as if getting rep points about your claim that a spork is better than  a spoon will actually make a spoon inferior.. 
Oh wait  ..this is supposed to be about the Bengals and steelers draft picks and whether they're day one starters or not.  Never mind.. 
Rep points schrep schproints..  That's the technical term for something or another .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers build thru Drafts but Top picks tend to take starting jobs sooner - Our flaw - grampahol - 03-01-2018, 12:36 PM