Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-01-2018, 03:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: "slippery slope" I believe is the phrase bandied about about some who think even talking about any kind of new regulation.

So it's a bit hypocritical for the members of this board to ignore what the POTUS said in public while pretending that every mention of "gun control" will lead to the confiscation of your guns.

So making it about ME is slightly embarrassing for you when I am not the POTUS, nor have I tried to argue that the slippery slope is a given.

Carry on.

Is there a bill before Congress to do what he stated?  Is it being seriously considered?  The answer to both those questions should clue you into the lack of response to this statement.

(03-01-2018, 03:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait, so you have a PROBLEM with those accused of domestic violence losing their guns (temporarily assuming they are found not guilty)?

That's sad....but an interesting look into your thinking about guns.

This kind of disingenuous "internet points scoring" is why I hold you in such contempt.  Anyone reading what I wrote would hardly come to the conclusion you just vomited on to our screens.  It is endlessly amusing to me just how much you resemble what you purport to hate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 03-01-2018, 03:57 PM