Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-01-2018, 04:19 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Every time you mention CA law, reminds me to never, ever come visit you in that state.  Not that I had ever planned on going out there anyways, LA, SD, BH, etc, has never ever appealed to this small town Iowa kid.  The only place I'd picture myself at in your wonderful state is northern CA with the tall tall trees, but isn't that basically 'Oregon south'?

and I'm definitely never bringing any gun with me, not Fred's 9mm I stole last week, not my GrandDad's Nazi Luger he stole off a dead German officer in WW2, not even my bolt action 16 gauge shotgun I killed my first pheasant with, that I stole outta my Dad's gun cabinet.  

I have to go out to SF or LA a couple of times a month.  SF I can deal with, but I don't have to deal with downtown much.  LA is apocalyptic in some areas downtown with the shanty's on the streets and the unbelievable traffic.  

I have flashbacks to Michael Douglas' Falling Down regularly there.  If there is one place you need to own a gun for home protection, its there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - Vas Deferens - 03-01-2018, 04:35 PM