Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-01-2018, 08:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Honestly, I used to love living here.  I've been in Southern California for the past 32 years, the past three or four I'm really growing to dislike it.  If not for my job, family and friends, and the weather I'd likely move tomorrow.  It's getting batshit crazy here.  Plus the traffic can be nightmarish.

The homeless problem has effing exploded the last two years.  

Trump doesn't phrase anything well.  If there was a judge involved, the person had the right to defend themselves during the proceeding, and the effects were temporary, that would be the basis for a discussion.

I'd still love to get to LA again.  Haven't been since I was a kid.  I mean ocean, mountains, canyons, the billion different neighborhoods you read about if you read any books that take place there.  And who doesn't want to see Venice beach or the Santa Monica Pier.

As for Trump, meh.  Dude says crap every day, and since i never claimed Obama was going to take our guns I don't feel the need to chime in much here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - michaelsean - 03-02-2018, 12:49 PM