Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-02-2018, 01:04 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Venice and Santa Monica are getting slammed with crime due to the metro line that runs right from the more crime impacted neighborhoods to Santa Monica.  Santa Monica PD is under orders to not comment on this, at all.  LA is not the place to live that it once was.  However, I fully allow that the only real change may be in me getting older and grumpier.

I honestly don't recall anyone saying Obama was going to take away all of our guns.  I'm sure this will send GM scrambling for a Lucie quote he can dust off and claim his internet points for the day.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Without doing other people's work for them many "on your side of the aisle" have said that either Obama, or democrats, or liberals or "someone" is after your guns.  Either through the "slippery slope" argument or by showing how one law affects one segment of society accused of breaking another law, etc.

Whether it is on this board (which I assume you meant) or in the general public, "your side of the aisle" spreads a paranoid, fear-filled message about something that has not be seriously considered.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - GMDino - 03-02-2018, 01:13 PM