Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals want to make Mixon the “Bell cow” back
(03-02-2018, 01:53 AM)BengalChris Wrote: I hear what Tobin is saying, but it doesn't jive with re-signing Bodine at Center or keeping Ogbuehi on the roster or signing Hart.

I just don't see how a guy like Ogbuehi, who can't handle the physicalness or power on the outside is going to somehow improve by moving inside and trying to block even bigger and more powerful DTs. Just picture Atkins across from Ogbuehi in a real game. LMAO

I'm all for fielding a strong running game. I just don't see how these different statements from the team gel.

Sure Mixon did ok last year, but gotta realize that Hill had a much better rookie year. Where's this improved line going to come from?

No RB was good behind a Bengals OL since Hill's rookie year. Zeke may or may not have done better. In the long run Dallas is a better run team and it will continue to send more players to the HoF than the Bengals simple because they are a better run team. The Bengals will continue to waste its better talent because they are poorly run team.

Well getting Pollack could be an even bigger deal than we all think.

If we can get the run game going under his tutelage it might even take away Marv's poor 2nd half approach.

Running the ball at will can actually close out games and being so conservative might not hurt us.

Still say Mixon is more talented than Zeke. Those holes that Zeke has seen in Dallas since his rookie year were like none i have
seen in a long time. I find it to be pretty damn encouraging that the guy that was coaching that line is now here and PA is there. Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals want to make Mixon the “Bell cow” back - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-02-2018, 04:32 PM