Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-02-2018, 09:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Awesome, that last graphic shows that the racial breakdown is about equal to the prison demographic breakdown.  Not sure why race should be an element when considering a "stop and frisk" of "known criminals", but somehow it is.

Ask the courts that found against it. I bet they explained why. ThumbsUp  

(03-02-2018, 09:16 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Let me put it to you differently.  Step out of your insulated life, and go spend a day or two on the street.  Go to all sections of town, don't just spend time in "the hood".  Watch for yourself who is perpetrating on who.  I'm a Surveyor, I'm outside a lot.  I see lots of stuff that I wish I did not, during the natural course of my job.. 

I worked in the projects when I was in my early 20's. You don't know anything about my "insulated life" anymore than SSF "knows" all about me.

Look at the story I quote again:

Cops "randomly" stopping and frisking turned into stopping and frisking minorities at a 2:1 ratio. With the "1" actually having been found to have committed more crimes...yet they didn't change the ratio. Weird.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - GMDino - 03-02-2018, 09:40 PM