Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-02-2018, 09:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ask the courts that found against it.  I bet they explained why.   ThumbsUp  

I worked in the projects when I was in my early 20's.  You don't know anything about my "insulated life" anymore than SSF "knows" all about me.

Look at the story I quote again:

Cops "randomly" stopping and frisking turned into stopping and frisking minorities at a 2:1 ratio.  With the "1" actually having been found to have committed more crimes...yet they didn't change the ratio.  Weird.

On bolded, I call bullshit.  Serving soup in the church kitchen does not count.  I'm talking about live, on the street stuff.  For example, I was surveying a property owned by the big bosses friend, a few months ago.  At 8 am, I was approached by local "homeless" guys, asking for money.  Not only did they ask, they raised their shirts to show big knives in their waistband.  If it weren't for what I'm guessing to be a drug lookout, yelling to them "leave him alone, he's just working", I'm not sure how that moment would have turned out.

The guy on the corner that did the yelling?  Yep, he stood up, raised his arms to show a gun in his waistband..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - SunsetBengal - 03-02-2018, 09:54 PM