Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember When Obama Took The Guns?
(03-02-2018, 09:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: On bolded, I call bullshit.  Serving soup in the church kitchen does not count.  I'm talking about live, on the street stuff.  For example, I was surveying a property owned by the big bosses friend, a few months ago.  At 8 am, I was approached by local "homeless" guys, asking for money.  Not only did they ask, they raised their shirts to show big knives in their waistband.  If it weren't for what I'm guessing to be a drug lookout, yelling to them "leave him alone, he's just working", I'm not sure how that moment would have turned out.

The guy on the corner that did the yelling?  Yep, he stood up, raised his arms to show a gun in his waistband..

Again, you have no idea.  And I don't care what anyone else thinks they "know".

I worked in the projects.  I was in their homes.  I was there during the day, I was there during the night.  I was accused of being a narc. I was threatened.  I saw the worst of the worst.  Places where the security guard asked why I was there (after he came running out of the safety of his office...lol)  

And I left not because of the people or the places but because I got moved to another location further away and when another opportunity came up closer to home I took it.

So carry on with whatever fantasy you want.   I'm no badass.  Not in the slightest.  But I didn't lead an "insulated life" either.  Thanks.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember When Obama Took The Guns? - GMDino - 03-02-2018, 10:00 PM